Fun Facts From The Spans Of Time
1. When you’re a billionaire your pranks become more elaborate
2. He has a point, of all places to be homeless its one of the more choice
3. I hate to think how much of my time i’ve spent on social media
4. This is only if the warning signs are taken more seriously
5. Why hasn’t this been made into a movie yet?
6. Maybe I should start learning Spanish again
7. Who’d have thought penguins would live life so dangerously
8. When you think of it like that, there was no success when it comes this event
9. Never work with kids, animals or swords is the new motto
10. McDonalds salads often have more calories and its due to the sauce
11. There aren’t many people who’d feel uncomfortable in this situation
12. April 1st is the worst day to release any kind of new information
13. Butterflies still remember life as caterpillars despite becoming completely liquified during metamorphosis
14 You are most affected by brands when you are sad or scared
15. Your mind wanders 30% of the time, if you do it more than this then researchers say you are more creative
16. It takes around 66 days of doing something to form a habit
17. Despite popular belief, human brains can’t multitask; your brain can only focus on one higher function at a time.
18. You always overestimate future events. Any happy events you will see delirious happiness and the opposite for sad ones.
19. Your brain is just as much effective asleep as it is awake and researchers say whilst dreaming it is recharging for the next day
20. You can trace the insult “Yo Mama” right back to Shakespearean times
21. Jaws author felt so bad about the image of sharks he created he spent his life helping their preservation
22. Siesta Key beach is 99% crystal and squeaks when you walk on it
23. When dissolved in water, viagra can keep flowers standing upright for a week longer than normal
24. Former US Marine helped 320 homeless set up a commune in Tennessee, they remain there today
25. Chinese soldiers in training have small pins in their collars to keep their chins up straight
26. In 1992, a ship containing rubber ducks sunk, to this day most of the ducks float somewhere in the ocean
27. A group of sharks is called a shiver
28. It takes 3000 cow skins to make enough footballs for an entire NFL season
28. Portland, Oregon has the worlds smallest park. Its 2m wide
29. Most snails that are eaten survive the whole process and come out alive
30. There are more pet tigers in the USA than there are tigers in the wild
31. There will be a worldwide chocolate shortage in 2020
Click Here To Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/c/EliteFacts
If you enjoyed watching subscribe for a new video every day.
Subscribe HERE: http://www.youtube.com/c/EliteFacts
Thanks for watching!
Elite Facts Check out other channels in our network –
BABOON TV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrT-gj4C3qkCfsTgs7-rp9w