Check out our list of women you won’t believe actually exist around the world
1. Valeria Lukanov, pictured here, is a natural beauty and it’s hard to see what exactly makes her one of the world’s amazing women…
Its because Lukanov has decided to change her looks to appear just like popular doll Barbie. She designs her make up and has had surgery to fit her exact dimensions and you wouldn’t be blamed if you thought a mannequin had come to life! She is a complete vegan, all her food is liquid form, hits the gym 7 times a week and does her makeup routine daily. She is trying to become the most beautiful girl in the world
2. Maybe not so much amazing to look at but most unusual women to say the most because of the amount of food Charity Pierce eats is pretty damn amazing. The American has a daily intake of around 7500 calories and at her heaviest hit the scales at 765 lbs!
She can’t walk, she can’t bathe or go to the bathroom without help from someone else. In 2011 she had to visit the hospital because of respiratory issues and had to be lifted out by a crane like device and into a reinforced flat bed truck to get her there.
3. These have to be the most incredible women you will read about. The conjoined twins of Abigail and Brittany Hensel try and live as normal a life as possible. The first amazing thing conjoined twins Abigail and Brittany Hensel did was to survive after doctors told their parents they wouldn’t last more than a few hours after being born. Now 22-years-old the twins have not only proves doctors wrong they have astonished them with their development into darling children, typical teenagers and, lately, beautiful young adults.
Their new reality show Abby and Brittany chronicles the next part of their journey as the girls take the leap from students to young professionals via a summer travelling through Europe with their friends. While they each have their own heart, stomach and spine they can only operate one arm and leg each. This means that they often have to work in cooperation to complete everyday tasks.
4. Elaine Davidson is just your ordinary lady. She is from Brazil and enjoys a normal life a women you won’t believe looks like when she puts in her 9,000 piercings to become the world’s most pierced woman. she looks totally different and not like the same person in the picture. The weight of these piercings alone is an astonishing 3kg. She loves her metal and doesn’t plan on stopping any time soon. I wonder how she gets on when she’s at at the airport security checks
5. Another lady who has completely gone for it is Julia Gnuse from Norway. The 34 year old has 95% of her covered in tattoos of some shape of form She suffers from a skin condition called Porphyria and uses the tattoos to cover those up so people don’t stare at her. Not really sure that was the wisest decision to get tattooed
6. Grace McDaniels has an emotionally draining condition called Sturge-Weber’s. It’s a rare condition, in which the presence of a birthmark is associated with an abnormality of the brain. It usually comes out as seizure but sometimes it can manifest in the physical form
She embraces the effects with a gusto and doesn’t let the mean and nasty things people say about her get to her too much.
7. A small waist is a lot of women’s dreams, for some it’s just not a realistic goal, for Cathie Jung it is reality! Questions begin the minute you see this incredible waistline; how is it this small? Does she eat? Where are all her organs? She is a corset enthusiast and years of wearing them has forced her body to adapt this way.
8. This incredible women you won’t believe at all she is called
Jyoti Amge is the shortest woman in the world and stands at just 2 foot tall. To put that into perspective, she is just about higher than a standard bottle of cola and doesn’t even see over the top of a bike wheel, as seen here.
She has a growth anomaly that has always prevented her from sprouting and even as a child was small. It hasn’t stopped her though, she went to school and got a good education before becoming an actor in Indian movies.
9. Mandy Sellars has a very painful looking genetic mutation that causes her legs to never stop growing. It’s been with her since birth and something she has had to learn to live with.
16. Unable to walk without the aid crutches hasn’t hindered as she leaves a normal life and considers herself lucky that she even has legs when others don’t.
10. Asha Mandela hasn’t cut her hair for 8 years and the result is a 19 foot long strand of dreadlocks that she pulls around with her every day.
18. She jokes about using it for skipping, tripping people up and that her biggest expense is shampoo and conditioner. I bet the local hairdresser would hate to see her walking in one day
Hope you enjoyed watching our video on 10 Women You Won’t Believe Actually Exist!